Lloyds Bank Foundation - Enable Programme
Enable grants fund activities related to the development and improvement of your charity’s capability. Examples include:
- Pilot initiatives, to trial new ways of delivering your programmes
- Strengthening your monitoring systems
- Creating stronger business plans and service development plans
- Improving your charity’s marketing and communications
- Investigating mergers, partnerships, shared services and contracts
- Developing new streams of income and enterprise for your charity
- Expanding your charity’s capacity to reach new audiences and recruit volunteers
- Improving your structures and systems, for example in finance, HR, risk management and volunteer management
- Quality standards (please note that if you already hold a quality mark, you cannot apply for renewal costs under the Enable programme)
Enable grants are awarded to charities that meet our eligibility criteria and have identified clear development areas which will support their growth.
Application Form: On-line eligibility questionnaire, followed by an initial application. If criteria and eligibility met, you will be contacted to complete a full application and assessment.
Deadline: Applications accepted on an ongoing basis
Contact: 0870 411 1223