Location: RSPCA Leeds & Wakefield Animal Centre
Reporting to: Head of Fundraising & Communications
Responsible for: Volunteer team
Salary: £17,550 per annum
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- The direct outcome of your work will be to increase funds available to the branch for all their charitable objectives.
- To significantly increase recruitment of branch volunteers in all departments
- Develop community engagement in the branch area to establish strong community support, contacts, sponsorship & donations both ( financial & in kind )
- To assist with the running of all events in the community and at the animal centre, resulting in a financial surplus on every occasion
- To attend all collections (supermarkets etc.), community fundraising events & branch events throughout the year as required.
Apply by sending a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Friday 17thJanuary 2020.
For more details please go to their website https://www.rspcaleedsandwakefield.org.uk/join-the-team/